Constructed with comfort, convenience, and maximum mobility in mind, the Zero Turn 8 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect companion for anyone looking to get around with ease. Equipped with a reliable 350w 4-pole motor, this scooter can reach a maximum speed of 8 mph, and its adjustable tiller angle allows you to customize the handlebar to fit your needs. Its 8″ solid rubber tires provide a secure and stable ride with excellent traction. The scooter also features a 24V 10Ah lithium-ion battery, giving you a wide range of travel options with its impressive 17.5 mile range. Plus, its easy-to-use control handle includes a convenient battery gauge display.
For added support and comfort, the Zero Turn scooter also features an ergonomic 18″ wide adjustable seat, featuring luxury padded cushions that will keep you comfortable on even the longest journeys. The seat back also reclines, allowing you to relax even more as you get around. The scooter also offers plenty of storage space, including a large rear basket that can easily accommodate your bags and other items. And for maximum safety, the scooter is equipped with front and rear anti-tip wheels, integrated rear reflectors, and even a horn so you can alert others to your presence.
The Zero Turn 8 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is great for anyone looking for a reliable, efficient, and comfortable way to travel. With its powerful motor and impressive range, this scooter is sure to be a valuable asset for all of your mobility needs.
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 5.9 mph
- 37.25″ turning radius
- Per charge range: Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.); up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
- Vinyl compact, foldable, molded plastic seat
- Dual motors
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- iTurn Technology® provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
- *Note Green Moonstone color may appear more silver with hues of green in some lighting
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert