Introducing the Zero Turn 10 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter, the ultimate state-of-the-art mobility scooter. This powerful scooter is designed to provide unparalleled comfort and maneuverability, allowing you to get around quickly and without strain. Featuring a 10-inch diameter wheel and an incredible turning radius of just 54 inches, this scooter allows you to easily get around tight corners and move up and down inclines with ease. It also boasts a weight limit of up to 300 lbs., making it ideal for larger individuals.
The Zero Turn 10 includes a comfortable adjustable seat with an ergonomic backrest, giving you maximum support and stability while you are on the move. The armrests can be folded up or down to give you the support you need. The footrest is also adjustable, allowing you to find the perfect position for your feet.
For maximum convenience, this scooter features a back-lit LCD console displaying speed, battery life, distance travelled, total distance travelled, and more. Additionally, you can easily adjust the speed setting with the simple press of a button, ensuring that your ride is always at a comfortable pace. The Zero Turn 10 also has an adjustable tiller and anti-skid tires for extra control over your ride.
If you’re looking for a mobility scooter that will help you get around quickly and comfortably, look no further than the Zero Turn 10 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter. With its powerful design, adjustable seat, adjustable footrest, and back-lit LCD console, it’s sure to meet all your needs. Shop this amazing scooter today!
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 7.3 mph, maximum speed at 200 lbs.
- 43″ turning radius
- Up to 15.9 miles (400 lbs.)- Up to 21.2 miles (200 lbs.)
- Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- New, improved ambient voltmeter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Standard large basket
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under tiller
- Puddle light
- Foldable, 18”x17” deluxe stadium seat with swivel, sliders and height, width, depth and angle adjustable armrests
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
**Zero Turn 10 Black (matte) is available exclusively to Authorized Pride Brick & Mortar Providers. No internet sales or advertising of the Zero Turn 10 Black (matte). Other conditions apply
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert