Are you looking for a convenient and comfortable way to travel? Look no further! Our Victory LX 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is designed to provide its user with a reliable and stress-free mobility solution. This 4-wheel scooter is perfect for those who want a smooth ride, as it is equipped with a range of features to ensure your maximum comfort. It is designed with a delta joystick handlebar for effortless maneuvering, as well as a front basket for extra storage and convenience. Additionally, the Victory LX is built with a high-strength aluminum frame for maximum durability.
The Victory LX 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. It runs on a rechargeable battery and offers a maximum range of 12 miles on a single charge, so you can easily go about your errands with ease and comfort. Its mid-size chassis provides added stability and ensures a smooth ride, while its solid puncture-proof tires provide a safe and comfortable journey. The Victory LX also offers adjustable handlebar angle, height, and tiller for maximum comfort and ease of use.
The Victory LX 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter makes transportation a breeze. It comes with a convenient folding seat for easy storage and portability, and its front and rear lights make navigating at night simple and safe. Thanks to its anti-tip wheels, you can be assured of your safety in any terrain. Additionally, the Victory LX comes with an adjustable armrest and adjustable headrest, making it easy to customize your ride.
Whether you are looking for a reliable and comfortable way to travel or just want a reliable and convenient transportation solution, the Victory LX 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect choice. Its convenient features make it the ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor use. With its durable construction and long-lasting battery life, you can be assured of a safe and comfortable journey. Get your Victory LX today and experience the benefits of worry-free mobility.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 8.6 mph (200 lbs.)
- 61.25″ turning radius
- 13 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 19.7 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- 18″ x 18″ vinyl limited reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest and flip-up, height and width-adjustable armrests
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- K0899 – POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert