The Victory 9 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter provides users with maximum stability and maneuverability. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, this mobility scooter features a powerful 800W motor and a generous maximum speed of 10mph. With a maximum rider weight of up to 400 lbs, the Victory 9 is sure to provide a reliable and comfortable ride for your needs. The onboard suspension system coupled with the extra large tires and adjustable tiller angle ensures a smooth and comfortable ride that you can count on. The ergonomically designed contoured seating provides exceptional comfort while the height-adjustable armrests make operation easy and stress free.
The Victory 9 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter also features an LED lighting system, making nighttime travel more enjoyable. The digital LCD dashboard display allows you to monitor your speed, battery life, and other functions. The Victory 9 also comes with an adjustable Delta tiller, making it easy to navigate in tight spaces. Additionally, the Victory 9 comes equipped with a convenient basket, allowing you to transport your items with ease. The included charger port allows you to quickly charge the battery when needed. For added convenience, the Victory 9 also disassembles into four pieces, making transport and storage a breeze.
For safety, the Victory 9 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is equipped with anti-tip wheels and an alarm system to alert users when the speed limit is exceeded or when the battery is low. The Victory 9 also offers an optional Bluetooth remote control, allowing users to adjust speed and direction from up to 100ft away. With its long lasting battery life and sturdy construction, the Victory 9 is sure to provide users with a dependable and comfortable ride in any environment.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Feather-touch disassembly
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Delta tiller
- Up to 5.3 mph
- Up to 13 miles per charge
- 51.5″ turning radius
- Crush proof front basket
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Easy grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- 18″x17″ lightweight eight-position, pinch-less seat with sliders viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
- HCPCS Code: K0800 – Group 1 Standard
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert