Experience a newfound freedom with the Victory 10 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter. This durable, reliable scooter is engineered for maximum stability and maneuverability indoors or outdoors. Designed with a powerful 10-mile range and a top speed of 4.25 mph, the Victory 10 4 Wheel mobility scooter offers smooth transitions around tight corners and through narrow passages. The ergonomic delta tiller and adjustable seat provide maximum comfort and ultimate convenience.
The Victory 10 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is constructed with a heavy-duty frame and reinforced steel deck for maximum durability. The shock absorbers and full LED lighting provide visibility when riding outdoors day or night. Its anti-tip wheels ensure stability and safety, while the quick-disconnect bumpers provide easy maneuverability for indoor use. The mobility scooter also includes a front basket for easily carrying items on-the-go.
The Victory 10 4 wheel mobility scooter offers simplicity and convenience with its easy-to-operate control panel. The easy-to-read LCD display and adjustable speed dial make navigating a breeze. With its 360° swivel seat, this scooter allows users to easily transition from standing to sitting, ensuring little effort is required for changing direction.
The Victory 10 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter provides peace of mind for those wishing to enjoy independence and mobility. With its powerful performance and versatile design, this scooter is the perfect choice for those seeking a reliable, comfortable ride. Live life on the go and travel in style with the Victory 10 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.3 mph maximum speed
- 54″ turning radius
- Up to 15.5 miles per charge
- 18″ x 17″ Pinchless hinge, molded plastic, black vinyl seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- HCPCS Code: K0801 – Group 1 Heavy Duty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert