The Victory 10 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect addition to your lifestyle if you’re looking to maintain an independent and active lifestyle. This lightweight mobility scooter features a stylish design with a 350W motor and a maximum speed of 4.5 mph for added convenience and safety. The adjustable tiller is easy to use and puts you in control of your mobility with an easy-to-access speed control and a forward/reverse switch.
The Victory 10 is equipped with flat-free, non-marking tires with a tight turning radius of 33” for optimal maneuverability in tight spaces. The adjustable armrests and 17” wide comfortable seat come with a fold-down backrest for extra user comfort and easy transport. The adjustable headlight, rearview mirror and hazard light make for a secure and safe ride at night.
The Victory 10 features a convenient easy-folding system for easy transport, making it a great choice for use while traveling. The battery is long-lasting and provides up to 16 miles on a single charge for worry-free rides. The adjustable delta control handlebars allow you to easily customize your ride and ensure maximum comfort for all users.
Overall, the Victory 10 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect balance of convenience, comfort, safety, style and performance. Whether indoors or outdoors, the Victory 10 is sure to help you live an active and independent lifestyle.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.3 mph maximum speed
- 42″ turning radius
- Up to 15.5 miles per charge
- 18″ x 17″ Pinchless hinge, molded plastic, black vinyl seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Long-lasting, maximum intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- HCPCS Code: K0801 – Group 1 Heavy Duty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert