The Victory 10.2 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the ideal way to get out and explore. Whether you’re looking to go shopping, run errands, or cruise your neighborhood, this scooter is the perfect mode of transportation. With its sleek and lightweight design, it’s easy to maneuver and maintain. The three wheels provide more stability and control over uneven surfaces, and comfortable armrests help reduce fatigue while you ride. The scooter’s powerful 300-watt motor gives you plenty of power to reach speeds of up to 4 mph, and it has a driving range of 10 miles on a single charge.
The Victory 10.2 Mobility Scooter comes with a variety of features to ease your ride, such as an adjustable swivel seat for added comfort and a front basket for carrying your belongings. The padded tiller and adjustable handlebars provide comfortable, ergonomic control, while the front and rear LED lights illuminate your path as you travel at night. The digital display lets you keep track of your speed, range, and the time of day. Plus, the adjustable delta tiller makes it easy for individuals with limited hand strength to drive.
With all of its features and power, the Victory 10.2 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect choice for anyone wanting to travel with ease and confidence. Enjoy the freedom of exploring your neighborhood with this comfortable and stylish scooter.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- Up to 42″ turning radius
- Up to (U1) 11 miles per charge, (40AH) 13.5 miles per charge
- Standard front basket
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing black, low-profile tires
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- New frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- HCPCS Code: K0801 Group 1 Heavy Duty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert