Relax and enjoy the freedom of independent mobility with the Revo 2 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter. This full-size, 4-wheel scooter is designed to provide superior stability, comfort, and maneuverability. It features an adjustable width design, adjustable armrests, and a unique rear-wheel drive system for a smoother ride. The deluxe padded seat swivels 360° to make it easier to get in and out of the scooter.
The scooter has a convenient, easy-to-use control system with ergonomically designed wraparound handles for natural and comfortable steering. The Revo 2 can travel up to 9 miles on a single charge and includes a battery indicator to alert you when the battery needs to be charged. It also features a built-in front and rear safety light for added visibility in low-light conditions.
Whether you’re running errands, going to the mall, or just wanting to get out and start enjoying life again, the Revo 2 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect way to do it.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 52″ turning radius
- 17.8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 14.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert