Check out the Revo 2.0 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter! This revolutionary scooter is the perfect combination of comfort, convenience and affordability all in one. The Revo 2.0’s sturdy construction and convenient maneuverability make it perfect for everyday errands and leisure activities. The smooth ride and ability to transition easily from indoor to outdoor environments make this scooter an ideal choice for those with limited mobility. It’s the perfect way to make life more fun and accessible for all.
The Revo 2.0 comes with smooth suspension for a comfortable ride, a convenient folding design for easy transportation and storage, and a large range of speeds and battery life for extended trips. The ergonomic design with adjustable seat and handlebar make this scooter well-suited for a variety of heights and body types. With an impressive top speed of 15mph and a range of up to 10 miles, this powerful scooter is ready to take you where you need to go.
The Revo 2.0 also features a durable steel frame for long-lasting performance and comes with a 5-year warranty for added peace of mind. And with its sleek, modern design, you’ll be turning heads while you zip around town. So don’t hesitate, get your hands on the Revo 2.0 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter today and experience the freedom of mobility!
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 40″ turning radius
- 17.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- Rugged, non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert