The Pride Go Chair MED is the perfect mobility solution for those with limited mobility. The durable, lightweight design folds and stows into a tight space and easily travels in a vehicle, making it a great option for those who need a reliable and convenient mobility aid. Equipped with a seat width up to 18”, adjustable armrests and superior ergonomics, the Pride Go Chair MED ensures comfort and convenience. The powerful motor combined with adjustable speed settings lets you set your pace and move with ease.
The smooth and quiet ride is supported by 220W motor and the full suspension system allows you to traverse a variety of terrain. The easy-to-access freewheel allows for manual operation should the power go down. The full lighting package, including headlight, turn signals and taillights, increases your visibility when traveling in dimly-lit areas.
The Pride Go Chair MED has many convenient features, including a comfortable, swiveling seat, flip-up foot plate and adjustable seat height. The removable plastic basket is a convenient way to store your items while you travel and the large storage compartment provides plenty of extra room. The armrests have adjustable flip-up arms, making it easier to reach controls and the bottom portion of the seat can be raised or lowered for better accessibility.
The Pride Go Chair MED is an excellent option for those with limited mobility who are seeking a convenient, comfortable and reliable mobility aid. Boasting increased maneuverability, adjustable speed settings, superior ergonomics, and ample storage space, this mobility aid is sure to meet your needs. Get ready to hit the open road with the Pride Go Chair MED.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries