The Maxima 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect solution for those seeking a reliable and convenient mode of transportation. Whether you’re looking to improve your mobility around the house, travelling to the shops or simply out and about, the Maxima can help make life easier. With a lightweight yet strong construction, easy folding and adjustable seat, the Maxima is perfect for any commute.
The Maxima 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is packed with features that make it stand out from the competition; featuring a powerful 350W motor that can reach a maximum speed of up to 8mph and a maximum range of up to 25 miles on a single charge. The scooter also boasts a new integrated control system for smooth and precise handling. Additionally, the scooter has 17” wheels with anti-skid tires, along with a generous weight capacity of 250kg, so you can travel in complete confidence.
The Maxima 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter has a high level of comfort and convenience, thanks to its adjustable seat, armrests, ergonomic handgrips and adjustable tiller. It also comes with a convenient storage basket for carrying extra items, while the lightweight design makes transporting it a breeze. The Maxima has safety features such as a horn and bright LED headlights to ensure that you are always visible during night travels.
For added peace of mind, the Maxima 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter comes with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can have complete assurance when purchasing this powerful and reliable scooter. Make travelling easier and more comfortable with the Maxima 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter and keep enjoying life’s journeys with ease.
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert