Introducing the Maxima 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter, the perfect travel and recreational companion. Featuring a stylish and sleek design, this scooter provides a safe and comfortable ride. Its powerful 350-watt motor with variable speed control ensures a smooth ride with no jerking movements, while its automatic brake system stops the scooter when you come to a stop. The Maxima 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is foldable and lightweight, allowing for easy transportation and storage.
The Maxima 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is packed with features to make your ride enjoyable. Its adjustable seat and handlebar height make it comfortable for a range of users, while its large, all-terrain pneumatic tires provide extra traction and stability. The scooter’s adjustable armrests and adjustable tiller ensure a comfortable ride, while the mattress-style seat is comfortable and supportive. The tiller features an ergonomic design and detachable control panel for easy access to the controls. The scooter also features a front storage basket and a rear storage compartment, allowing you to take along all of your essentials.
The Maxima 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is equipped with a full LED lighting system for a safe nighttime ride. The durable, long lasting battery ensures you can ride for up to 25 km on a single charge, making it perfect for running errands, shopping and leisurely trips. With its reliable construction and advanced features, the Maxima 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is sure to get you where you need to go.
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.8 mph
- 49″ turning radius
- Up to 19.8 miles per charge
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Full LED light package include front headlights, turn signals, and rear taillights
- New! Infinite position tiller lever (mech lock)
- Durable and stylish front and side bumper are designed to reduce and prevent damage to your scooter shroud
- XLR battery charger on tiller
- 22″x18″-20″ High-back black vinyl, depth adjustable, limited recline, 4-point swivel seat and 7″ headrest with 3″ of adjustments
- Standard front basket
- User-friendly console features ambient voltmeter, horn button, light switch, on/off key switch, speed control and turn signal button
- USB mobile device charging port built into tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable electronic devices
- Optional power elevating seat provides an additional 6.25″ of height to access cabinets, countertops and other out-of-reach items
- K0802 Group 1 Very Heavy Duty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert