Looking for a quality mobility solution that gives you the power and independence to keep up with your active lifestyle? Look no further than the Jazzy Select Power Wheelchair. This lightweight and dependable chair offers users an extremely comfortable ride, allowing you to travel with ease indoors and out.
The Jazzy Select Power Wheelchair features a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs, plus a strong frame and durable construction. With just a few simple adjustments, you can make the chair as compact or as comfortable as you need. Plus, with its LED markerlights, you can be sure of a safe and convenient journey, day or night. With its durable drivetrain system and efficient and easy-to-navigate controls, you’ll enjoy a smooth ride on any terrain.
Adjustable features include an adjustable height seat and adjustable armrests for added comfort. Plus, the chair comes with a flip-up foot platform for maximum stability and maneuverability. The 12-inch flat-free drive wheels allow for increased maneuverability, and the optional Lyra® Joystick makes operation a breeze.
At such an affordable price, you can rest assured that the Jazzy Select Power Wheelchair won’t break the bank. If you’re looking for a reliable, comfortable, and affordable mobility solution, the Jazzy Select Power Wheelchair is the ideal choice. Give yourself the power to move, with the Jazzy Select Power Wheelchair.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.3 mph
- 22.5″ turning radius
- Up to 19.4 miles per charge
- Active-Trac® Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Mid-wheel drive offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Comfortable, depth adjustable, limited recline comfort high-back with headrest
- Dual, in-line motors provide greater performance, range and efficiency
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Easy side access to batteries
- Height and depth adjustable foot platform, offering two positions of height and one position of depth
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries
Download Warranty Insert