Introducing the Jazzy EVO 613 Power Wheelchair, the perfect combination of luxury and functionality. This power wheelchair offers the ultimate in comfortable seating with an adjustable, reclining back, adjustable armrests, and headrest. The Jazzy EVO 613’s high-performance, dual motor design offers optimal torque and range of motion, allowing the user to move easily and smoothly in any direction.
For additional safety, this power wheelchair features adjustable speed control and padded upholstery.
The Jazzy EVO 613 also comes with a variety of features to make your life easier. The joystick controller is easy to use and offers multiple speed settings to make sure you get where you’re going without any trouble. The onboard battery system provides extended range and charge status indicators help you know when it’s time to recharge.
The large, durable tires help the power wheelchair navigate a variety of terrains and the included footrests provide support when you’re out and about.
The Jazzy EVO 613 is available in two stylish colors – Jet Black and Sterling Silver. Whether you’re navigating city streets or the outdoors, the Jazzy EVO 613 Power Wheelchair is the perfect mobility solution. With its comfort, convenience, and stylish design, you’ll be ready to go wherever life takes you.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Narrow base width of only 22″
- Maximum speed up to 5.1 mph
- 3″ Ground clearance
- 13″ solid drive tires
- Per charge range up to 17 miles with U1 SLA batteries and up to 21 miles with lithium ion (200 lbs.)
- Mid-wheel 6® Technology offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Pride’s patented Active-Trac® (ATX) Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Memory foam high-back seat with single seat post allows the user to swivel
- Available depth-adjustable seat sizes: 16″ W x16″-18″ D, 18″ W x 18″-20″ D, 20″ W x 18″-20″
- Height, width, and angle adjustable armrests
- Flip-up, height, angle, and depth adjustable foot platform
- Removable matte-finish color-through shrouds
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries
Download Warranty Insert