The JAZZY ELITE 14 Power Wheelchair from Pride Mobility is an innovative and powerful electric wheelchair designed to provide users with superior comfort and performance. The modern, streamlined design ensures that users can easily navigate their environment while fully supported by the complete comfort and convenience of the JAZZY ELITE 14.
This elite power wheelchair features comfortable, padded armrests and a height-adjustable footrest for ensuring total user comfort and extended hours of mobility. The JAZZY ELITE 14 is designed with a sleek exterior, featuring an eye-catching blue and white finish, permitting users to enjoy stylish and vibrant design without sacrificing performance.
The JAZZY ELITE 14 is powered by two high-power motors, allowing for superior speed and maneuverability and allowing users to navigate their environment with ease. Additionally, the ELITE 14 features a compact design making it easy to store and transport, making it perfect for travel.
Equipped with advanced seating technology, the JAZZY ELITE 14 contains a variety of adjustable features such as adjustable armrests, seat-to-floor height, adjustable footrest platform height, adjustable back angle, and seat elevation and tilt capabilities for optimizing user comfort.
Safety and protection are top priorities for the ELITE 14, benefiting users with its four-wheel independent suspension. The JAZZY ELITE 14 also includes four-point stability technology to prevent falls and reduce sudden impact, providing users with added safety and peace of mind.
The JAZZY ELITE 14 Power Wheelchair from Pride Mobility is designed to offer superior performance, comfort, and convenience for users. With its sleek design, powerful motors, and advanced seating technology, the ELITE 14 can confidently meet all your mobility needs.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 24″ turning radius
- Up to 18 miles per charge at 300 lbs., Up to 21 miles at 200 lbs.
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline high-back seat with headrest
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Angle-adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Front-wheel drive design for excellent maneuverability
- 14″ knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- 40A Dynamic Linx controller
- Extended 13-month limited warranty
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries
Download Warranty Insert