The Jazzy Carbon Power Wheelchair is a medically-approved mobility device that allows you to enjoy independent and active lifestyle. It is designed to provide maximum comfort, stability and freedom of movement to its users. Its advanced features allow you to maneuver in tight spaces, climb hills, and make turns with ease.
The Jazzy Carbon Power Wheelchair is constructed with a strong frame and is equipped with a powerful motor for easy portability. It has adjustable armrests, footrests, and seatbelt for a more comfortable fit. The chair also includes an adjustable suspension and shock absorbers for a smoother ride. Its wheels are designed with high-quality rubberized treads for maximum traction on any type of surface.
The Jazzy Carbon Power Wheelchair has a simple and easy-to-use control panel with speed and direction controls, allowing you to customize your ride to your own needs. The chair features an adjustable speed dial so you can choose the perfect speed for any situation. The chair has a max speed of 8mph, and can travel up to 15 miles on one full battery charge.
The Jazzy Carbon Power Wheelchair is equipped with a powerful 24-volt lithium ion battery that can be easily recharged within 4-6 hours. The battery can last up to 15 miles in a single full charge. The chair also has a built-in power switch, allowing you to easily turn it on and off with a single press.
The Jazzy Carbon Power Wheelchair is designed to provide a comfortable and enjoyable ride for its users. Whether you’re cruising through the park or navigating tight spaces, you’ll find that the Jazzy Carbon Power Wheelchair provides a smooth and comfortable ride.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Removable joystick for transporting with built in USB charger
- Airline compliant lithium battery**
- Front suspension for a smooth ride
- Ultra-lightweight, carbon fiber frame specifically designed for traveling
- Compact base easily folds and unfolds for easy transport in a few easy steps
- Padded seat back with storage pocket and soft, removable seat cushion for all-day comfort
- Free-wheel levers to easily disengage the brake allowing this lightweight power chair to be pushed like a manual chair
- Included under-seat storage and adjustable lap belt
- When folded 28.3″x12.2″x24″
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
**Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Jazzy® Carbon and its lithium ion battery are permitted.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited on frame;
- 1-year limited on electronics;
- 1-year on drive motors
- 1- limited on batteries.
Download Warranty Insert