The perfect mobility solution for those with limited mobility, the Jazzy Air 2 is a lightweight power wheelchair that’s designed to go the distance. With advanced engineering and cutting-edge features, it is powered by a Dual Enhanced In-Line motors providing maximum power, speed, range, and efficiency.
The Jazzy Air 2’s advanced stability technology includes Active-Trac ATX suspension, an enhanced articulating beam front end, and mid-wheel drive system, allowing for unlimited adjustability and stability in almost any terrain.
The Jazzy Air 2 is equipped with a powerful 24V LiFePO4 battery, offering up to a 15.75 mile range on a single charge, and the ability to climb up to 6 degrees. And the Jazzy Air 2 is also Bluetooth compatible and comes equipped with a rear view mirror, giving you the ability to keep tabs on your surroundings.
A range of comfort components make the Jazzy Air 2 a great choice for those who want a smooth, comfortable ride. The Comfort High-Back Seat, with adjustable headrest, offers adjustable armrests and a depth-adjustable seat pan and backrest for optimal comfort. And the Jazzy Armrests provide additional comfort and support.
This power wheelchair is designed for excellent maneuverability and maximum speed, with its powerful drive motors and innovative joystick controller. With a top speed of 4.5 mph, the Jazzy Air 2 is great for both indoor and outdoor mobility. Plus, it’s easy to transport, as it weighs only 110 lbs. and disassembles into 4 easy parts for convenient storage.
For those looking for independence and comfort, this makes it the ideal power wheelchair. It’s light, sturdy, powerful, and packed with advanced features that make mobility easy — without breaking the bank.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- 24.25″ turning radius
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed (elevated and non-elevated)
- Per charge Range: Up to 15 miles at 300 lbs.; Up to 16.6 miles at 220 lbs.
- Fast Rise: 12” of power adjustable seat height in 11 seconds
- Mid-Wheel 6® with Active-Trac® Suspension provides enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting for visibility in all environments
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Angle height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features 2″ lower seat-to-floor height, enabling user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk, raises and lowers by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2″ of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries
Download Warranty Insert