Introducing the Jazzy 1450 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair – the perfect mobility solution for anyone looking for a dependable and reliable wheelchair. This power wheelchair has been designed with enhanced comfort and safety features for users up to 400 lbs. This wheelchair offers a wealth of features that make navigating a breeze.
The Jazzy 1450 features a powerful drivetrain system that offers a top speed of 4 mph, giving users the freedom to get where they need to go. It also has a tight turning radius of only 19.5 inches, allowing users to effortlessly maneuver tight spaces and corners. The wheelchair is steered using a joystick controller, with adjustable speed and acceleration control, and the cushion-tilt seat can be adjusted to the user’s liking for added comfort.
The Jazzy 1450 also features a variety of safety and convenience functions that make your mobility experience smoother and safer. It has an adjustable footrest for extra comfort, a rear anti-tip wheel for greater stability, and a heavy-duty suspension system for a smoother ride. The chair also comes with a battery charger and two sets of batteries, giving you extra range and extended run times.
The Jazzy 1450 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair is the perfect mobility solution for those who need a dependable and reliable wheelchair. With its enhanced features, this wheelchair is sure to provide an efficient and comfortable ride. Get the Jazzy 1450 today and enjoy the freedom and independence of a dependable wheelchair.
- Black vinyl high-back seat
- Flat-free drive tires
- Universal, fixed, in-line joystick mount
- Large 17″ x 13″ foot platform
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.5 mph maximum speed
- 26.5″ turning radius
- Up to 15.7 miles per charge
- Maximum performance, extremely efficient motor package
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Very Heavy Duty (K0826/K0827)
Single Power Very Heavy Duty (K0839)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries
Download Warranty Insert