The Go Go Ultra X 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect solution for anyone looking to get around with ease and comfort. This advanced mobility scooter features a patent-pending feather-touch disassembly that conveniently divides into four lightweight, super-portable pieces for transport and storage.
The Go Go Ultra X offers a range of 30 miles on a single charge, making it ideal for those with an active lifestyle or needing to frequently travel long distances. Additionally, it has an ultra sleek, modern design with an easy-to-operate electronic dashboard that can be customized with up to four different driving profiles.
The Go Go Ultra X 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is equipped with a low profile, flat-free tires for a safe and smooth ride, and for added safety, the frame and base are constructed from a high-strength steel. It comes with a standard swiveling seat that can rotate in either direction and is comfortably padded.
Furthermore, it has a convenient, one-handed tiller adjustment, so you can adjust the handlebar angle to your preference with ease. Its front and rear LED lighting, as well as its efficient regenerative and electromagnetic braking system, ensures a safe and enjoyable ride. Experience the ultimate in mobility and convenience with the Go Go Ultra X 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter.
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert