Introducing the Go Go Sport 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter from Pride Mobility – the perfect solution for getting around with ease and comfort. This elite scooter has been designed with modern technology and convenience in mind and features a compact design that’s lightweight and ideal for easy navigation.
This scooter comes fully equipped with a modern four wheel design, allowing for maximum stability and full maneuverability. The wide range of features includes a locking differential, variable speed control, and a padded seat that offers maximum comfort for longer rides. This dependable scooter also features a front basket for storing personal items, and a comfortable delta tiller for easy steering.
The Pride Mobility Go Go Sport 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is easy to disassemble into four lightweight pieces for effortless transport and storage. It also comes with an off-board battery charger and two 12-volt batteries that feature a long life for extended use. The scooter is well-built and has a rugged construction that makes it more durable for outdoor use.
For easy and safe operation, the scooter features an electromagnetic brake, adjustable seat swivel, and adjustable tiller. It can travel up to 12 miles on a single charge and can reach a maximum speed of 4.25 mph. Plus, with advanced motor technology, the scooter is easy to use and maintain.
The Go Go Sport 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter from Pride Mobility is the perfect solution for traveling in comfort and style. With its lightweight design, comfortable delta tiller, and adjustable seat and tiller, this scooter offers maximum comfort and convenience. Get ready to experience effortless navigation with the Go Go Sport 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter.
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 4.7 mph maximum speed
- 50.5″ turning radius
- Up to 12 miles per charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Deck basket for additional storage
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Standard LED lighting
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- HCPCS Code: K0801 – Group 1 Heavy Duty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert