Go Go Sport 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter provides a safe, reliable, and comfortable ride to those who are physically challenged. This scooter offers the highest level of safety and convenience, letting you enjoy the freedom of navigating around with ease.
With its large 9.5″ front and rear wheels, this scooter offers superior stability and maneuverability. It’s specially designed with an adjustable tiller for a personal fit that provides comfort and ease of use.
The Go Go Sport 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter also has a weight capacity of up to 325 pounds. The heavy-duty steel frame construction and anti-tip wheels give it superior strength and stability. It also features a padded and adjustable seat for added comfort and support.
The Go Go Sport 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter comes with a front basket, LED headlights, and a horn for easy navigation. It is a convenient and affordable solution for those seeking better mobility and independence.
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- 36″ turning radius
- Up to 12.75 miles per charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Feather-touch disassembly
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Standard LED lighting
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- HCPCS Code: K0801 – Group 1 Heavy Duty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert