Are you looking for a convenient and reliable way of getting around? Look no further than the GO GO LX 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter. It’s the perfect choice for seeking independence and freedom, letting you travel with ease. This stylish scooter features a delta-shaped design, built with stability and maneuverability in mind.
The GO GO LX features a dependable 300 watt motor that will easily take you up to 4.7 mph. It can hold up to 250 pounds of weight, so you don’t have to worry about it carrying your everyday items. Plus, it comes with a 12V/12AH battery which provides plenty of power for short trips.
It also has an adjustable tiller, which means you can adjust the handlebar to fit your own personal preferences. The bright LED headlight ensures you can see in any light conditions, while the front basket is perfect for carrying any personal items.
The GO GO LX 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter’s comfortable swivel seat with built-in arm rests offers the perfect place to sit and rest. The seat is height adjustable and features a built-in seat belt for extra security. Plus, the scooter can be easily, quickly and conveniently disassembled into five parts for transporting in a vehicle.
If you’re looking for an easy and reliable way to get around, the GO GO LX 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect choice. It’s a stylish and effective scooter that offers the freedom and convenience you’re looking for.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.4 mph maximum speed
- 33.5″ turning radius
- (12AH) 6 miles per charge
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert