Be it running errands, keeping up with friends or just getting around, the Go Go ES2 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect mobility solution. Designed with an innovative frame and sleek design, this scooter stands out as one of the most stylish and user-friendly options on the market.
The ES2 has a long-range Battery System that is powered by two lithium batteries for a range of up to 15 miles at a maximum speed of 4.3 mph. With this powerful motor, you can enjoy effortless travel for an extended period of time. The frame is also lightweight yet durable, at only 30 lbs. Additionally, the ES2 has a tight turning radius of 24.5 inches, allowing you to go anywhere you want in comfort and style.
For added convenience, the Go Go ES2 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter also has a comfortable delta-style handle bar with an adjustable tiller and an adjustable arm rest, which can be adjusted to suit your needs. Additionally, the LED lighting system, flat-free tires and comfortable padded seat with armrest and backrest make this scooter easy and comfortable to use.
The Go Go ES2 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is a must-have for any mobility-minded individual. With its impressive range, comfortable features and stylish frame, you can go anywhere and do anything you want. Start your adventure today!
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 31″ turning radius
- Up to 6.24 miles per charge
- Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered seating with armrests
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Two speed settings, high and low, for indoor and outdoor use
- Standard, removable front canvas basket provides storage
- Lightweight, one-piece frame that is stable and portable
- HCPCS Code: K0800 – Group 1 Standard
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert