Looking for a scooter that provides the utmost in maneuverability and stability? Look no further than the Go Go Endurance Li 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter. This reliable scooter is designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and features innovative features like a variable speed dial to reach a top speed of 4 mph, a tiller angle adjustment with a wraparound handle, and adjustable armrests. It also has a battery life of up to 8 miles and a weight capacity of 250 lbs. Ideal for those with limited mobility, the Go Go Endurance Li 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is an excellent choice for getting around.
The combination of its 4-wheel design and tight turning radius make it easy to navigate through tight spaces. Its delta tiller and wraparound handle provide plenty of support when steering, and the LED lighting adds extra visibility when traveling at night. Additionally, the Go Go Endurance Li Mobility Scooter is equipped with a comfortable, adjustable seat with fold-down armrests and a convenient, padded backrest. With its unique combination of comfort and convenience, this mobility scooter is an essential tool for getting around.
The Go Go Endurance Li Mobility Scooter is easy to disassemble for storage and transport. Its three-piece construction can be quickly taken apart, and the heaviest piece weighs less than 50 lbs. The Go Go Endurance Li Mobility Scooter also features front-wheel drive and four adjustable “anti-tip” wheels, so you can trust that it will remain stable and balanced no matter where you are. With a combination of its light weight and adjustable features, the Go Go Endurance Li 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is an ideal choice for those with limited mobility.
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Standard 8 Ah airline-safe* lithium-ion battery pack or upgrade to the 16Ah MAXX** battery box for additional range
- Maximum speed up to 4.2 mph
- 48.25” turning radius
- • Up to 7.2 miles (8Ah*); Up to 14.4 miles (16Ah** MAXX) per charge
- 17”x17” or 20”x18” swivel seat with flip-up, height and angle adjustable armrests
- Pride’s front and rear suspension CTS Suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter and rest your wrists
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand and easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces
- High-intensity LED headlight on tiller
- Off-board charger port conveniently on your tiller
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable Garnet Red (matte) and Euro Grey colored shrouds
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
* Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go Go® Endurance and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
** Does not meet airline requirements.
The Lithium Battery Advantage
- Faster Charging Time
- Lighter weight
- Longer Lifecycle
- Less service calls/maintenance
- More Usable Energy
- Sustained Power Performance
- Built-in Smart Battery Protection
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert