Introducing the Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter, a perfect companion for those with impaired mobility. With a maximum speed of 4mph and a max distance of 10 miles per charge, this scooter offers plenty of convenience and freedom to its users. The sturdy and stylish construction makes it a great choice for navigating both indoor and outdoor spaces safely and comfortably.
The Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter includes plenty of features for maximum convenience and user safety. The feather-touch disassembly allows for easy taking apart and storing in the boot of a car, while the wraparound delta tiller ensures a stable driving position and effortless steering. The charger port located on the tiller allows easy access to battery charging, and the adjustable-length seat combined with the padded armrests and backrest provide a comfortable ride.
The scooter is also fitted with plenty of safety features, such as anti-tip wheels and a freewheel mode for when users are getting on and off the scooter. The durable tires ensure optimum stability and control, while the built-in headlights and taillights make this scooter suitable for use at night.
So don’t hesitate – get the Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter today and make the most of your outdoor adventures! Whether you’re out shopping, running errands, or heading out for a leisurely stroll, the Go Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the perfect companion.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 44″ turning radius
- (12AH) Up to 6 miles per charge, (18AH) Up to 9.75 miles per charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Removable footboard basket for additional storage (4-wheel)
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Delta tiller with charger port to conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- HCPCS Code: K0800 – Group 1 Standard
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Download Warranty Insert